General terms and conditions and purchase conditions
1. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Amare Luna OÜ (hereinafter the Seller of the Goods) sells the goods, and the buyer of the goods (hereinafter the Customer) buys the goods through the e-shop located on the domain www.amareluna.com / Amareluna.ee.
- The terms and conditions of purchase apply between the purchaser of goods and services from the Amareluna.com online store (hereinafter referred to as the Consumer) and the company Amare Luna OÜ (hereinafter referred to as the Online Store www.amareluna.com).
- In addition to these terms and conditions, legal relationships arising when purchasing products from the www.amareluna.com online store are governed by the Law of Obligations Act (hereinafter LOA), the Consumer Protection Act (hereinafter CPA), and other legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia.
- The online store www.amareluna.com reserves the right to make changes to the purchase conditions. These changes will be reflected on the website www.amareluna.com
- User support is provided via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All emails will be answered within the first 24 hours if possible. User support is provided in Estonian.
2. PRICE INFORMATION
- All prices in the online store www.amareluna.com include VAT 20%.
- The cost of transport is added to the purchase price according to the delivery method chosen by the Consumer. Prices are valid from the time the order is placed until the payment deadline for the placed order expires (7 days after the order is placed).
- If the order is submitted before the sales conditions or prices are changed, the legal relations between the Consumer and www.amareluna.com will be governed by the terms and conditions valid at the time of placing the order.
3. PLACING AN ORDER
- Add the desired products to the cart.
- To place an order, first click on the "Place order" link in the shopping cart.
- On the order form page, fill in the required data fields, choose the preferred method of product delivery, and click on the "Confirm order" link. The text "Choose the preferred payment method" is displayed on the screen, and then you can conveniently pay the invoice via a bank link (Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, LHV, Coop, Pocopay, and Liisi ID) or using other payment solutions in banks as a euro payment. Payments are made through MakeCommerce. You can find the details for making a euro payment with all applicable national taxes and additional fees by clicking on the text "View and print the invoice here." then, an invoice will open that you can print out.
- When completing the order, you can see the content of the order and the total cost of the order.
- Fill in the fields on the data and order confirmation page carefully, as the prompt and smooth delivery of the products you have purchased and the subsequent resolution of disputes and claims will depend on the accuracy and correctness of the information provided.
- Orders placed in the online store are processed on business days.
- By making the purchase, the Customer gives their consent and confirms that they have accessed, read, and understood the provisions of the purchase conditions.
4. TIME OF ORDER
- The order is considered completed by paying with bank links or a credit card after pressing the "Back to the merchant" button.
- When paying by bank transfer, the order is considered completed after the money is received in the account of Amare Luna OÜ.
- The order, which has been paid for, will be delivered to the Customer within 7 (seven) days. The delivery partner is Itella SmartPost. We send paper gift cards as unregistered letters via Eesti Post.
- Orders that have not been paid for will be canceled 5 (five) days after the order was placed.
- After the sales transaction has entered into force (payment of the invoice), the online store www.amareluna.com completes the order and hands it over to the company's logistics partner for delivery within three working days at the latest.
- For prompt delivery, you must be careful when placing your order and provide true and valid information when you enter your delivery information.
- The online store www.amareluna.com is not responsible for the delay in the delivery of goods if the goods have been handed over to the logistics partners on time, but the delay in delivery is due to circumstances that the online store www.amareluna.com could not influence or foresee.
- Orders are sent to the Customer according to the terms of SmartPost/SmartKuller shipments.
- When ordering goods outside the territory of the Republic of Estonia, the aforementioned delivery methods and prices do not apply. In this case, the method of delivery of the goods and the prices will be agreed upon by email or by other means.
6. RIGHT OF RETURN
- After receiving the ordered products, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded in the e-shop within 14 days without giving a reason (depending on the products or services, the Consumer may not have the right to withdraw, in such a case the corresponding products and services must be listed and they must comply with § 53 subsection 4 of the LOA).
- In the event of a deterioration in the condition of the object to be returned, the Consumer shall be liable for any diminished value resulting from the use of the thing only if they have used the item in another way than is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the object. In order to ascertain the nature, characteristics, and functioning of an object, the Consumer should only handle and use the object as they are normally permitted in the shop.
- In order to return the goods, you must submit a free form application of withdrawal from the purchase of the goods and send it to the address email@example.com no later than 14 days after receiving the goods.
- The Consumer must return the goods within 14 days of submitting the application or provide proof that he has handed over the goods to the logistics company within this period.
- The online store www.amareluna.com will return the fees received from the Consumer, except for the costs of delivery and return of the item, to the Consumer without delay, but no later than within 14 days.
- The product to be returned must be in the original packaging with the label attached and packaged in the same way as it was issued by the manufacturer; otherwise, it is not possible to return it.
- The shipping cost of returning the goods is paid by the Consumer.
- The shipping cost is not reimbursed to the Consumer when the cost of the order is returned.
- If delivery problems occur on the part of the Seller or manufacturer during the fulfillment of the order, the Customer will be notified immediately. If it is not possible to fulfill the order due to delivery problems, the money will be returned to the Customer within 14 calendar days.
- Gift cards and tickets purchased for the training/event are non-refundable. If desired, the time of the training/event can be changed to an equivalent training/event no later than one week before the event if there are free places, with the exception of romantic weekend events, in which case the time can be changed no later than two weeks before the event. In case of later notification, the training time will not be changed.
- It is not possible to buy a new gift card for a gift card!
8. FORCE MAJEURE
- The online store www.amareluna.com is not responsible for any damages caused to the Customer or the delay in the delivery of the goods if the damage or the delay in the delivery of the goods is due to circumstances that the online store www.amareluna.com could not influence or foresee.
- By entering data in the web store and with the corresponding confirmation, the Consumer grants the right to collect and process the Consumer's personal data (name, contact phone, parcel delivery and/or home address, email address) and forward the personal data to the logistics partner for delivery.
- The online store www.amareluna.com has the right to use the address of the Consumer's residence or location to transmit advertising and other information to the Consumer.
- The Consumer shall have the right at any time to prohibit the collection and use of their personal information except to the extent required to recover a claim under the contract or to deliver the goods.
- The use of electronic personal data for direct mail takes place only if the Consumer has given separate consent for this on the website www.amareluna.com
- When making purchases with encrypted data communication banks, the Consumer ensures the security of their personal bank identifiers, and the HJ Web Store does not have access to them.
- The Merchant is the responsible processor of personal data, and the Merchant transmits the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor MakeCommerce.
10. RIGHT OF THE CONSUMER TO APPLY TO THE CONSUMER DISPUTES COMMITTEE
- If the Online Store has refused to resolve the Consumer's complaint or the Consumer does not agree with the solution offered by the Online Store and considers that their rights have been violated or their interests have been harmed, the Consumer may submit a complaint to the Consumer Disputes Committee through the Consumer Protection and Technical Regulatory Authority or to the court. The Consumer can file a complaint themselves or through a representative. The information of the Consumer Disputes Committee is provided on the Website of the Consumer Protection and Technical Regulatory Authority; to solve problems arising in the member states of the European Union, contact the European Consumer Centres Network.